Skip to content
- RoboGames – RoboGames is the Olympics of Robots – we invite the best minds from around the world to compete in over 50 different events: combat robots, fire-fighters, LEGO bots, hockey bots, walking humanoids, soccer bots, sumo bots, and even androids that do kung-fu. Some robots are autonomous, some are remote controlled – but they’re all cool! As an open event, anyone can compete – this means you.
- Northern California FTC – The FIRST Tech Challenge is an exciting robotics competition designed for high school students. It offers the traditional challenge of a FIRST competition paired with an accessible and affordable robotics kit.
- US FIRST Robotics Competitions – FIRST inspires young people to be science and technology leaders, by engaging them in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities including self confidence, communication, and leadership.
- FIRST LEGO League – The best way to summarize FIRST LEGO League is to say that it is a robotics program for 9 to 16 year olds (9 to 14 in US/CAN/MEX), which is designed to get children excited about science and technology — and teach them valuable employment and life skills.
- California State Fair – The Fair attracts guests from all over the world by offering affordable family entertainment and a wide selection of attractions showcasing the international diversity of the Golden State. Some attractions feature robots and robotics clubs.
- Powerhouse Science Center – The future home of the Discovery Museum Science and Space Center.
- FIRST Sacramento Regional – For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology Sacramento Regional event.
- Robot Art Competition – An international competition for all ages, the contest’s goal is to challenge teams to produce something visually beautiful with robotics—that is, to have a robot use physical brushes and paint to create an artwork.